There are several ways that community members can help. Here are a few to consider:
- Host a food drive. The food pantry is always in need of items. Be aware to avoid outdated foods and glass containers. Call CMLC to inquire on what is needed. (970) 522-6405.
- Put together hygiene kits. Kit may include shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, deodorant and a washcloth.
- Cleaning out your closet or redecorating? Donate your clean, slightly used clothing, furniture, household goods, or kitchen appliances to CMLC’s Thrift Store.
- Volunteer. Help is always needed at the Mobile Food Pantry or assist in office work at the front desk. In the holiday spirit? The Christmas Basket Program is always in need of drivers to help deliver baskets.
- Donate to this organization. Help those struggling in your community; your dollars truly make a difference.